Junior Administrative/Accounts Assistant
Adcocks Solicitors have a vacancy available for a permanent, full time Junior administrative/accounts assistant to work in our busy office in Lichfield.
The role consists of a range of administrative and accounting tasks providing a support network for staff across the departments.
Tasks include photocopying, scanning, filing, banking cheques, assisting with month end routines, binding documentation and postal duties.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact constructively with all levels of staff
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Punctual, professional and reliable
• Possesses good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Minimum A-Level or equivalent education required
• Good written, numeracy and oral communication skills, Grade B or above in GCSE English and Maths (or similar qualifications)
• Experience working in an office environment desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
• A willingness to learn new skills, develop a career in business administration and work as a team.
Fore more information please email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org